Model Papers - Civil Procedure Code- Model Paper 15
1. Which of the following questions is not to be determined by an executing court?
- Discharge of decree
- Execution of decree
- Modification of decree
- Satisfaction of decree
2. In which of the following cases the Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of the Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Acts of 1999 and 2002?
- Salem Advocate Bar Association, Tamil Nadu v. Union of India
- Delhi High Court Bar Association v. Union of India
- Allahabad High Court Bar Association v. Union of India
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association v. Union of India
3. Which one of the following is a true statement In relation to Section 80 of Civil Procedure Code?
- A suit without service of notice can be instituted generally, with the leave of the court
- A suit without service of notice can be instituted in cases of urgent or immediate relief, with the leave of the court
- In cases of urgent or immediate relief where leave to institute the suit without service of notice has been granted, interim or otherwise ex parte relief can be granted
- No suit under Section 80 can be instituted without the compliance of the requirement of notice
4. In execution of a decree for the maintenance, salary of a person can be attached to the extent of
You Last Visit on page at - 9/21/2021 10:10:45 AM
Free most important solved objective type model questions paper for Preliminary-Pre judicial servies exams for subject constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code, Transfer of property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law,Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, Muslim Law, Indian Contract act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Partnership Act, Tort, NDPS Act
JudicialCompetitionTimes.in provides a remarkable plateform and various live courses for online coaching classes room for all state judicial serivices examinations and public prosecutors officers examinations such as Higher judicial services, additional district judge exam, judicial magistrate exams, civil judge junior division examination, Assistant prosecutors examination, central buearue of investigation public prosecutors , assistant district attorney, district prosecution officer exam, rjs,djs pcs-j, cj, hjs, apo, ada, adpo, jm, and all other judicial services examination called with whatever name. This website offers its aspirants online coaching classes , which are run live on the internet and the user do not have to leave thier home town to attend these India's premier online coaching classes. User can also see previous years questions papers , model papers on different subject such as indian penal, code, indian contract act, indian contract act, Muslim law, Hindu law, criminal procedure code and all central acts which come into thier competititive examination for different year such as 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023. The vacancies (vacancy/notifications/jobs etc.) whenever notified by the various high court or state public service commission are also displayed on the site for user perusal so that they may fill thier examination form on time. The result as declared by the high court of public service commission is also displayed for preliminary and mains exams. The website provide this tuition/live classes/virtual classroom for all states such as andhra pradesh, assam, bihar, chhattisgarh, chandigarh, delhi, gujarat, hp-himachal pradesh, haryana, jharkhand, kerela, karnataka, mizoram, manipur, madhya pradesh, maharashtara, odisha, punjab, panjab, rajasthan, sikkim, tamil nadu, uk-uttarakhand, up-uttar pradesh, wb-west bengal etc. Online mock facility is also provided so that user can test thier knowledge by appearing in online test series. The video lectures are also provided on the subject so that user can take knowedge in various topic of law.