Model Papers - Civil Procedure Code- Model Paper 16
1. When a party is called upon by notice to admit facts by the other party, under Order XII, Rule 4 of C.P.C., the party on whom the notice has been served has to admit the facts within
- 15 days of the service of notice
- 9 days of the service of notice
- 7 days of the service of notice
- 6 days of the service of notice
2. Where a decree is passed against the Union of India or a State for the act done in the official capacity of the officer concerned, under Section 82 C.P.C., execution shall not be issued on any such decree unless the decree remains unsatisfied for a period
- 3 months from the date of the decree
- 6 months from the date of the decree
- 1 year from the date of the decree
- 2 years from Ihe date of the decree
3. Which one of the following suits is not of a civil nature?
- Suits relating to rights to property
- Suits for rents
- Suits for recovery of voluntary payments or offerings
- Suits against dismissals from service
4. Which of the following is not a sufficient cause for granting adjournment?
- Sickness of a party, his witness or his counsel
- Non-examination of a witness present in the court
- Non-service of summons
- Reasonable time for preparation of a case
You Last Visit on page at - 4/22/2021 2:06:19 AM
Free most important solved objective type model questions paper for Preliminary-Pre judicial servies exams for subject constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code, Transfer of property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law,Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, Muslim Law, Indian Contract act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Partnership Act, Tort, NDPS Act
JudicialCompetitionTimes.in provides a remarkable plateform and various live courses for online coaching classes room for all state judicial serivices examinations and public prosecutors officers examinations such as Higher judicial services, additional district judge exam, judicial magistrate exams, civil judge junior division examination, Assistant prosecutors examination, central buearue of investigation public prosecutors , assistant district attorney, district prosecution officer exam, rjs,djs pcs-j, cj, hjs, apo, ada, adpo, jm, and all other judicial services examination called with whatever name. This website offers its aspirants online coaching classes , which are run live on the internet and the user do not have to leave thier home town to attend these India's premier online coaching classes. User can also see previous years questions papers , model papers on different subject such as indian penal, code, indian contract act, indian contract act, Muslim law, Hindu law, criminal procedure code and all central acts which come into thier competititive examination for different year such as 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023. The vacancies (vacancy/notifications/jobs etc.) whenever notified by the various high court or state public service commission are also displayed on the site for user perusal so that they may fill thier examination form on time. The result as declared by the high court of public service commission is also displayed for preliminary and mains exams. The website provide this tuition/live classes/virtual classroom for all states such as andhra pradesh, assam, bihar, chhattisgarh, chandigarh, delhi, gujarat, hp-himachal pradesh, haryana, jharkhand, kerela, karnataka, mizoram, manipur, madhya pradesh, maharashtara, odisha, punjab, panjab, rajasthan, sikkim, tamil nadu, uk-uttarakhand, up-uttar pradesh, wb-west bengal etc. Online mock facility is also provided so that user can test thier knowledge by appearing in online test series. The video lectures are also provided on the subject so that user can take knowedge in various topic of law.