Model Papers - Constitution of India-Model Test Paper 11
1. The Directive Principles of State Policy as embodied in Chapter IV of the Constitution were derived by us from —
- The Constitution of Ireland
- The Constitution of U.S.S.R.
- The Constitution of Switzerland
- The Gandhian Constitution for Free India
2. State which of the following statements is correct:
- Preamble is not part of the Constitution
- Preamble is part of the Constitution and relates to its basic structure,
- Preamble is not part of the Constitution but a sort of introduction to the Constitution,
- Preamble is like a prologue to the Constitution
3. State which of the following statements is correct -—
- The American doctrine of waiver of fundamental rights is part of the Indian Constitution.
- No person can waive his fundamental rights under the Indian Constitution as they are sacrosanct and no individual can tinker with them.
- Non-citizen can waive his fundamental rights.
- A citizen can waive his fundamental rights which are for his individual benefit.
4. The right to equality means that no person is above law. To this rule, certain exceptions are recognized. State which of the following come under the exception:
- President of India
- Ambassador of USA.
- Judges of the High Courts.
- All the above
You Last Visit on page at -7/22/2017 8:07:58 AM
Free most important solved objective type model questions paper for Preliminary-Pre judicial servies exams for subject constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Procedure Code, Transfer of property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law,Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, Muslim Law, Indian Contract act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Partnership Act, Tort, NDPS Act
JudicialCompetitionTimes.in provides a remarkable plateform and various live courses for online coaching classes room for all state judicial serivices examinations and public prosecutors officers examinations such as Higher judicial services, additional district judge exam, judicial magistrate exams, civil judge junior division examination, Assistant prosecutors examination, central buearue of investigation public prosecutors , assistant district attorney, district prosecution officer exam, rjs,djs pcs-j, cj, hjs, apo, ada, adpo, jm, and all other judicial services examination called with whatever name. This website offers its aspirants online coaching classes , which are run live on the internet and the user do not have to leave thier home town to attend these India's premier online coaching classes. User can also see previous years questions papers , model papers on different subject such as indian penal, code, indian contract act, indian contract act, Muslim law, Hindu law, criminal procedure code and all central acts which come into thier competititive examination for different year such as 2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023. The vacancies (vacancy/notifications/jobs etc.) whenever notified by the various high court or state public service commission are also displayed on the site for user perusal so that they may fill thier examination form on time. The result as declared by the high court of public service commission is also displayed for preliminary and mains exams. The website provide this tuition/live classes/virtual classroom for all states such as andhra pradesh, assam, bihar, chhattisgarh, chandigarh, delhi, gujarat, hp-himachal pradesh, haryana, jharkhand, kerela, karnataka, mizoram, manipur, madhya pradesh, maharashtara, odisha, punjab, panjab, rajasthan, sikkim, tamil nadu, uk-uttarakhand, up-uttar pradesh, wb-west bengal etc. Online mock facility is also provided so that user can test thier knowledge by appearing in online test series. The video lectures are also provided on the subject so that user can take knowedge in various topic of law.