Instructions for Online Mock Test
Please read the instructions carefully before you start with online mock test-
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination. The Question buttons displayed below shows the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
- Navigating to a Question: To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the question button given below to go to that numbered question directly.
- Click Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you must click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.